Information we collect
Other information we might collect
How information is used
- -To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- -To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- -To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- -To process transactions (Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- -To communicate with you (About our brand, products, events or other promotional purposes, if you have opted to receive such communications.The email address you provide for order processing, will be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.)
- -To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- -To support our marketing and research purposes
Disclosure of Information
Controlling your personal information
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes or other services, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Transferring your information outside Europe
If you use our services while you are outside the EU, your information may be transferred outside the EU in order to provide you with those services.
Safehead Inc. takes the privacy of its customers very seriously and we are committed to protecting the security of your data, both on and off line.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and is collected, processed and encrypted directly into 2Checkout’s Payment gateway database server only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
For your protection, Safehead Inc. does not store or provide access to credit card information, which is why you will be required to re-enter your credit card and expiration date with every online credit card transaction. For security reasons, we strongly recommend that you do not send credit card numbers by standard email and only use the secure facility provided on our website.
You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) utilized in connection with any transaction
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow it to) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
Third Party Links
Your reviews / product testimonials
This Policy was last updated in January 2019.
Road Town, VG1110
British Virgin Islands
Tel: + 44 20 81447797