Soft Protective Headgear - Mushroom Mint
- Best fit for babies 7 months to 2 years (40 – 52cm head circ.)
- Inner- Cotton lined, Outer- Nylon, Spandex and High density closed cell foam
Soft Protective Headgear for Babies
- Soft and flexible
- Strategic padding placement for maximum protection
- Ultra lightweight no pressure on growing head
- Superior air flow and ventilation channels retains limited body heat
- Breathable cotton lining for ultimate wearer comfort
- Ample visibility does not block sight
- Non–bulky design ensures easy head movements
- Secure soft band V chin strap for snug fit
- Expandable and adjustable to easily fit different head sizes
Safehead Inc offers you the convenience of shopping from the comfort of your home. Our courier delivery service will ensure that your online shopping experience at Safehead Inc is stress free. Our products are delivered to you via a reputed courier company and can be delivered to your home, workplace or hotel. We are unable to accommodate collections by our customers and we are unable to meet with you for you to view/try our product. If you have any questions, please contact us by email: email@example.com
We will send all customers an order confirmation email once their order has been processed. This confirms that we have accepted to sell the selected items to you at the price specified at checkout unless we have subsequently notified you otherwise.
We reserve the right to refuse a sale at our sole discretion, however, non-acceptance of the sale on behalf of Safehead Inc. will usually take place for one or more of the following reasons:
- The product(s) you ordered are out of stock. We will notify you of this by email and will let you know the expected date of shipment. You can then decide whether you wish to proceed with the order. We will inform you once they come back into stock but you must place a new order if you wish to order the item(s) again.
- We were unable to authorize your payment. We will inform you of this by email. Your order will be canceled and you must place your order again if you wish to purchase the item(s) by another method.
- We identify that the product you ordered was priced incorrectly or the description contained incorrect details. We will email you to inform this with the revised details and ask you whether you wish to proceed with the order.
- You have breached the user Terms & Conditions. We will inform you of this and your order will be cancelled and you will not be charged for it.
Additional Taxes and Duties may be applicable. This cost will be incurred by you and payment should be made at the time of delivery. The cost depends on your location and the laws for taxes and duties of your country.
Shipping is calculated based on your shipping location, the number of units, and the weight of your order. Taxes and duties are set by the destination country.
The estimated delivery time is 3 – 7 working days. In case you have not received your order within the estimated time frame, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org , and we will initiate a thorough search of your shipment with the courier company.
General Return Policy
- If you have a genuine reason for an exchange or a refund and the product has not been used, then please contact our customer service department on email@example.com within 2 working days on receipt of the product.
- Please ensure that the product you want to return is in original condition (which means it is unused, unwashed, in the state you received them, and in the original undamaged packaging).
- If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges, duty or taxes) will be refunded to you using the original payment method once we have received the returned item back and the inventory team confirms the above conditions are met.
- In the event an exchange is required, you will be responsible for the shipping of the new item to you.
- Note that refunds will be credited in the same currency and same at the same exchange rate you as your original order.
- Any faults found to have been caused through neglect or intentional misuse will not be accepted for refund or exchange.
- We will only return/exchange items purchased through www.safeheadinc.com
- Your online purchase cannot be returned in-store and vice versa.
Damaged Item Policy
We take all necessary measures to ensure that the product/s has been checked for damages prior to delivery.
In the unlikely event that you receive an incorrect or a damaged product, please contact our customer service team on firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of receiving your product/s and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Please state the reason for return and your order number. Our exchange department will process your request and will revert back within 3 working days.
In most cases, once an order is placed, we are not able to cancel it due to the speed in which we process and ship orders. However any order cancelled before the shipment leaves is eligible for 100% refund. Order cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com for processing. Be sure to include your order number, as well as the reason for your cancellation. Please note: Our “General Return” policy will be applied if the item has been already shipped.
- Repack product in its original box.
- Notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us about your return within 2 days of receipt of the product. Please provide your order number.
- Complete the form which will be emailed back to you and include it in the package containing the product you are returning.
- Ensure that address and contact numbers are correct and provide us with the shipping tracking no. as soon as it has been dispatched to email@example.com
- Please note that Safehead Inc. reserves the right to decline any return if it does not meet our return requirements, or the return procedure is not followed.
- The acceptance of the product will be assessed by our inventory team. We will notify you via e-mail, once we have received and processed the returned item.
- Kindly note that we are not able to accept blind returns. You must contact our Customer Service department before mailing your returns.
For any further information or concerns, please contact us on +44 20 81447797 or +97143124869/70.
Instructions for use
Use for short periods of time during the day when baby is most active. Place the headgear properly on the child’s head and ensure that it covers the forehead but not the eyes. Make sure the V of the straps are in position in front of the ears. Always wear the headgear with the chin strap adjusted snugly. To adjust the chin strap properly, slide the right strap through the loop on the left strap and secure by fixing on the best fit position anywhere on the outside of the right strap with the help of the Velcro. A higher loop has been provided for babies with smaller heads to ensure the strap is not loose and the headgear stays in place. Use the coloured marking indicator for quick removal of strap.
Materials & Care:
Inner – Cotton lined, Outer – Nylon, Spandex and high density PE Foam. Hand wash only with mild soap and water, hang indoors to dry.
HEADGEAR MUST BE USED UNDER ADULT SUPERVISION. NEVER LEAVE YOUR CHILD UNATTENDED. REMOVE ALL PACKAGING MATERIAL BEFORE GIVING IT TO YOUR CHILD. NOT DESIGNED FOR USE IN ANY KIND OF SPORTS INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO CYCLING, SKATING AND SKATE BOARDING. THIS HEADGEAR SHOULD NOT BE USED BY CHILDREN WHILE CLIMBING OR DOING OTHER ACTIVITIES WHERE THERE IS A RISK OF STRANGULATION.
SAFETY & STANDARDS
SafeheadBABY is made from all carefully chosen and tested non-toxic materials and certified fabrics.
- Personal Protective Equipment (DTI PPE Category I (89/686/EEC).
- EN71-1/2/3 for toys and child care articles.
- US (CPSC) mechanical and physical tests 16 CFR 1500.48, 1500.49 & 1501.
- US CPSIA Sec. 101 Lead content in Children's Products
- US CPSIA Sec. 108 Phthalates content in Children's Products
Our product development team consult with a diverse team of real-life moms and dads to safely test the headgear on their babies, both during the design process and after production. The user team was encouraged to try out the product in all usage approaches in real-world scenarios. Because of the extensive surveys and tests from the SafeheadBABY’s user team, our process is enriched with parental wisdom and our products designed for real-world comfort and safety.