XS Toddler Bike Helmet - GREY green
- 210g (XS)
- 10 Vents
- 2-4 Years
Toddler Bike Helmet
- In-mold construction
- Built-in visor
- Soft cushioned inner padding
- 10 air flow channels
- Anti-bug mesh lining
- Adjustable strap and dial
- Machine washable inner lining
Safehead Inc offers you the convenience of shopping from the comfort of your home. Our courier delivery service will ensure that your online shopping experience at Safehead Inc is stress free. Our products are delivered to you via a reputed courier company and can be delivered to your home, workplace or hotel. We are unable to accommodate collections by our customers and we are unable to meet with you for you to view/try our product. If you have any questions, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will send all customers an order confirmation email once their order has been processed. This confirms that we have accepted to sell the selected items to you at the price specified at checkout unless we have subsequently notified you otherwise.
We reserve the right to refuse a sale at our sole discretion, however, non-acceptance of the sale on behalf of Safehead Inc. will usually take place for one or more of the following reasons:
- The product(s) you ordered are out of stock. We will notify you of this by email and will let you know the expected date of shipment. You can then decide whether you wish to proceed with the order. We will inform you once they come back into stock but you must place a new order if you wish to order the item(s) again.
- We were unable to authorize your payment. We will inform you of this by email. Your order will be canceled and you must place your order again if you wish to purchase the item(s) by another method.
- We identify that the product you ordered was priced incorrectly or the description contained incorrect details. We will email you to inform this with the revised details and ask you whether you wish to proceed with the order.
- You have breached the user Terms & Conditions. We will inform you of this and your order will be cancelled and you will not be charged for it.
Additional Taxes and Duties may be applicable. This cost will be incurred by you and payment should be made at the time of delivery. The cost depends on your location and the laws for taxes and duties of your country.
Shipping is calculated based on your shipping location, the number of units, and the weight of your order. Taxes and duties are set by the destination country.
The estimated delivery time is 3 – 7 working days. In case you have not received your order within the estimated time frame, please contact us by email: email@example.com , and we will initiate a thorough search of your shipment with the courier company.
General Return Policy
- If you have a genuine reason for an exchange or a refund and the product has not been used, then please contact our customer service department on firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 working days on receipt of the product.
- Please ensure that the product you want to return is in original condition (which means it is unused, unwashed, in the state you received them, and in the original undamaged packaging).
- If you request a refund, the purchase price (excluding delivery charges, duty or taxes) will be refunded to you using the original payment method once we have received the returned item back and the inventory team confirms the above conditions are met.
- In the event an exchange is required, you will be responsible for the shipping of the new item to you.
- Note that refunds will be credited in the same currency and same at the same exchange rate you as your original order.
- Any faults found to have been caused through neglect or intentional misuse will not be accepted for refund or exchange.
- We will only return/exchange items purchased through www.safeheadinc.com
- Your online purchase cannot be returned in-store and vice versa.
Damaged Item Policy
We take all necessary measures to ensure that the product/s has been checked for damages prior to delivery.
In the unlikely event that you receive an incorrect or a damaged product, please contact our customer service team on email@example.com within 2 days of receiving your product/s and we will work with you to resolve the issue. Please state the reason for return and your order number. Our exchange department will process your request and will revert back within 3 working days.
In most cases, once an order is placed, we are not able to cancel it due to the speed in which we process and ship orders. However any order cancelled before the shipment leaves is eligible for 100% refund. Order cancellations must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org for processing. Be sure to include your order number, as well as the reason for your cancellation. Please note: Our “General Return” policy will be applied if the item has been already shipped.
- Repack product in its original box.
- Notify us at email@example.com to inform us about your return within 2 days of receipt of the product. Please provide your order number.
- Complete the form which will be emailed back to you and include it in the package containing the product you are returning.
- Ensure that address and contact numbers are correct and provide us with the shipping tracking no. as soon as it has been dispatched to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that Safehead Inc. reserves the right to decline any return if it does not meet our return requirements, or the return procedure is not followed.
- The acceptance of the product will be assessed by our inventory team. We will notify you via e-mail, once we have received and processed the returned item.
- Kindly note that we are not able to accept blind returns. You must contact our Customer Service department before mailing your returns.
For any further information or concerns, please contact us on +44 20 81447797 or +97143124869/70.
Instructions for use
- No helmet can prevent all injuries. For maximum protection follow fitting instructions carefully.
- This helmet is intended only for use on bicycles, balance bikes and pedal cycles. This helmet is not intended for use on motorized vehicles.
- The helmet cannot protect the wearer’s neck or face in the event of an accident.
- If the helmet has been subjected to a severe impact, the helmet should be replaced even if there are no visible signs of damage.
- This helmet must not be used by children while climbing or doing any activities where there is a risk of strangulation.
- No additional attachments should be made to the original design of the helmet. Modifying or removing any original components of the headgear is dangerous.
- Wearing a loose helmet or wearing the helmet without properly following its fitting instructions, may not provide the best performance and may result in serious injury or even death.
A helmet that fits well, protects well. Make sure you try on different sizes and choose the size which feels most secure and comfortable on your head. To properly fit the SafeheadTOTS bicycle helmet, follow the fitting instructions below:
PUTTING THE HELMET ON:
Place the helmet on top of your child’s head and make sure it covers the forehead but does not block their vision. The helmet should not be slanting backward and the front of the helmet must be aligned parallel over the child’s eyebrows just enough to not expose the back of the head. There should only be one or two finger spaces above the eyebrow.
ADJUSTING THE STRAPS:
Once the helmet is properly positioned, adjust the slider on both the side straps to form a “Y” shape. The Y of the side straps should meet just below the ear.
Fasten the buckle on the strap to hold the helmet in place. Adjust the straps by tightening the chin strap until it is snug so that no more than one finger fits under the strap. The chin pad should be wrapped around the strap ends.
ADJUSTING THE DIAL FIT SYSTEM
To prevent the helmet from moving on the child's head, the fit system at the rear of the helmet must be adjusted. To modify the fit, rotate the dial clockwise to tighten and counterclockwise to loosen the frame.
A properly fitted helmet will allow the child to be comfortable during use at all times.
Do not allow the helmet to be exposed to high temperatures as it increases the risk of melting/damaging the utility of the helmet and it’s fitting systems. Avoid storing the helmet in extreme temperatures either too hot or too cold.
Do not rub the outer shell vigorously as it may cause scratches. To clean, simply wipe with a damp cloth. Do not use any solvents or detergents on the helmet as it may cause damage that is not immediately visible to the naked eye. The cushioned inner lining is detachable and can be machine washed.
Your child’s safety as well as the quality of our product is very important to us. Safehead warrants all products to be free of defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. If the helmet is found to have any manufacturing defects within one year from the date of purchase, it will either be repaired or replaced with the same or nearest available model, free of charge.
The helmet will not be warrantable if the damage is found to have been caused as a result of not following the care instructions as stated in the user’s manual. The warranty does not cover any normal wear and tear anddoes not apply to any damage due to abuse, neglect or any modifications that is not intended by Safehead. There is no warranty either expressed or implied that the use of this product will eliminate the possibility of any injury that may otherwise occur.
SAFETY & STANDARDS
U.S. CPSC Safety standard for bicycle helmet for persons age 1 and older
European CE EN 1078 Safety standard
This helmet is designed to protect impact cause by collision of head with an obstacle while cycling or roller skating, it has passed EN1078:2012+A1:2012 to show conformity to the EHSR of EU 2016/425
EU Type examination conducted by: SGS United Kingdom Ltd, Weston-super-Mare, BS22 6WA, UK. Notified Body No:0120Declaration of Conformity